BAR Model With Powder Baffle
The Universal Charge Bar model "
Shuttle Bar " replaces all the standard charge
bars (using for shots ONLY, not for Powder) used in MEC single-stage
reloading machines (MEC600Jr., 700Versamec, Sizemaster 77, MEC600,
400, 250 and 250 Super, Mark 5, and Texan LT, GT, and FW). The
Shuttle Bar must only be used together with MEC Powder Bushing
and Powder Chart.
Shuttle Bar model with Powder Baffle package
• Handles all gauges
• For field and target loads
• Lead shot capacity: ½ oz to 2-¼ oz.
• Steel shot capacity: 7/8 oz to 1-½ oz.
• Powder side must be used with the MEC Powder Bushings
and Powder Chart.
Parts come with:
• Philister head screw (1/4-20)-1pc
• Brass washer-1pc
• Set Screws (6-32)-2pcs
• Plastic dowels-2pcs
• Allen wrench (1/16)-1pc
• Mushroom-shaped inserts-1pc Black & 1pc Brown for
steel-shot + 1pc Zinc for lead-shot
• Manual with Powder & Shot chart with 487 settings
• 3-year guarantee... but it will last a lifetime
• POWDER BAFFLE
Powder Baffle used to install between
Powder-bottle and MEC Standard Bar
Features & Assembly:
|• Produces even powder density, and
therefore consistent charges.
• Spring loaded for automatic powder seal.
• All metal precision die-cast zinc construction.
• Install between Powder-bottle and MEC Standard Bar.
• Remove Rubber-Grommet from powder-opening, just
above the Bar and place our Brass Washer, with the sharp
edge facing down, on top of Bar. Put back the Rubber-Grommet
on top of Brass Washer.
• Screw Powder Baffle all the way in.
• Screw Powder bottle onto Powder Baffle.
Powder Baffle & its inside
If you already own a Universal
Charge Bar™ , or any MEC reloading models
you can purchase a Powder Baffle separately for only
Available at major
sports shops and gun dealers.