With Powder Baffle
The Universal Charge Bar model "D/DS"
replaces all the standard charge bars and bushings used in MEC
progressive reloading machines (MEC650, MEC Grabber, MEC9000,
D/DS model with
Powder Baffle package US$41.95
C/CS Model comes without parts indicated (*), also its powder
cavity and powder valve are at the right end of the bar and
its shot cavity and shot valve are at the left end of the bar.
• Handles all gauges
• For field and target loads
• Lead shot capacity: ½ oz to 2-¼ oz.
• Steel shot capacity: 7/8 oz to 1-½ oz.
• Powder capacity: 12 grains (grs) to 55 grains (grs)
Parts come with:
• Philister head screw (1/4-20)-1pc
• Brass washer-1pc
• Set Screws (6-32)-2pcs
• Plastic dowels-2pcs
• Allen wrench (1/16)-1pc
• Mushroom-shaped inserts- Black (1pc) & Brown (1pc)
for steel-shot + Zinc (1pc) for lead-shot
• Machine screw (6-32)-1pc
• Cam bracket-1pc
• Spring retainer screw (8-32)-1pc
• Roller cam-1pc
• Manual with Powder & Shot chart with 487 settings
• 3-year guarantee... but it will last a lifetime
• POWDER BAFFLE
Powder Baffle used to install between
Powder-bottle and Charge Bar
Features & Assembly:
|• Produces even powder density, and
therefore consistent charges.
• Spring loaded for automatic powder seal.
• All metal precision die-cast zinc construction.
• Install between Powder-bottle and Charge Bar.
• Remove Rubber-Grommet from powder opening, just
above the Bar and place our Brass Washer, with the sharp
edge facing down, on top of Bar. Put back the Rubber-Grommet
on top of Brass Washer.
• Screw Powder Baffle all the way in.
• Screw Powder bottle onto Powder Baffle.
Powder Baffle & its inside
If you already own a Universal
Charge Bar™, or any MEC reloading models
you can purchase a Powder Baffle separately for only US$10.95
Available at major
sports shops and gun dealers.