With Powder Baffle
The Universal Charge Bar model "C/CS"
replaces all the standard charge bars and bushings used in MEC
single-stage reloading machines (MEC600Jr., 700Versamec, Sizemaster
77, MEC600, 400, 250 and 250 Super, Mark 5, and Texan LT, GT,
with Powder Baffle package US$49.95
C/CS Model with 3 different inserts
- Handles all gauges
- For field and target loads
- Lead shot capacity: ½ oz to 2-¼
- Steel shot capacity: 7/8 oz; oz to 1-½
- Powder capacity: 12 grains (grs) to 55 grains
Parts come with:
- Philister head screw (1/4-20)-1pc
- Brass washer-1pc
- Set Screws (6-32)-2pcs
- Plastic dowels-2pcs
- Allen wrench (1/16)-1pc
- Mushroom-shaped inserts-1pc Black &
1pc Brown for steel-shot + 1pc Zinc for lead-shot
- Manual with Powder & Shot chart with
- 3-year guarantee... but it will last a lifetime.
- POWDER BAFFLE
Powder Baffle used to install between
Powder-bottle and Charge Bar
Features & Assembly:
- Produces even powder density, and
therefore consistent charges.
- Spring loaded for automatic powder
- All metal precision die-cast zinc
- Install between Powder-bottle and
- Remove Rubber-Grommet from powder-opening,
just above the Bar and place our Brass Washer, with
the sharp edge facing down, on top of Bar. Put back
the Rubber-Grommet on top of Brass Washer.
- Screw Powder Baffle all the way in.
- Screw Powder bottle onto Powder Baffle.
Powder Baffle & its inside
- If you already own a Universal
Charge Bar™ , or any MEC reloading models
you can purchase a Powder Baffle separately for only
Available at major
sports shops and gun dealers.